I received the Beautiful Blogger Award again. This time from Renee over at ReneW Your Space. I think I will give her the title of The Organized Bombshell.
Now I am suppose to pass this on this on to 15 other blogs and tell you 7 things about myself. Usually, I pass these awards on to all of you who visit but I will follow the rules this time.
But before I do, I have a challenging request of you. I have mentioned many times how I am learning to cook. And as I explained yesterday, I am typically a right brained thinker. On the recipe link, (Yes my links work now, and I am in the process of updating them)
I will be posting recipes I want to try or have caught my eye while thumbing through my cookbooks. I would love it if you would add in the comments, something different you would do with the recipe. Either redux it, add to it, or a substitution you would make! This will help me see outside the left brain list of a recipe!
Now the Beautiful Blogger Award goes to these incredibly Beautiful Bombshells:
- Chunky Monkey Mama Gigi the Talks Directly to Me Heart Bombshell
- Fit to the Finish – Diane the Celebrity Bombshell
- Truth 2 Being Fit – Jody the Strong Bombshell
- Normal is a Cycle on the Washing Machine – Sarah Lulu the Spirit Filled Bombshell
- Catholic Pagan – June – The Dare to be Different Bombshell
- In Pursuit of my Inner Pin-up – Rapunzel -The Sassy Bombshell
- Shrinking Jill Jill the Diligent Bombshell
- Does This Blog Make Us Look Fat Rebecca – The Laughter Bombshell
- Your Mother Knows But Won’t Tell You Holly -The Queen of the Universe Bombshell
- Weighting Around Ellen The Love Yourself Bombshell
- Desperately Seeking a Size 10 Tina – The Lipstick Bombshell
- Write Brained Christina Lee The Writing Stylista Bombshell
- Secret in the Sauce – The Dynamic Duo Bombshells
- Cottage Garden Studio Sarah the Artistic Bombshell
- JewliaGoulia Julia – The Student Bombshell
I also want to add All Women Stalker Denise (I believe) the Commenting Bombshell! You honor me with your thoughts!
Now, 7 random things about me……….
- Always wanted a motorcycle, but like the safety of doors, so I have a convertible instead.
- I want to swim with the dolphins one day
- My favorite flower is the star gazer lily
- I always felt I was born in the wrong era
- I visualized the house I current live in
- My greatest honor is being a MOM
- I love Blues Music