It’s Tupperware Tuesday and I am SO excited to announce that Melissa M. & Tabitha won the Tupperware e-gift certificate giveaways! Congratulations ladies!
I absolutely LOVE.LOVE.LOVE how much my Tupperware and Weight Watchers 360 are becoming like Peas and Carrots in my plan! No kidding! It is SO much of my spaces and routines portion of the plan and so easy and its FUN too.
One of my largest struggles, throughout my spaces and routines, for years and years, is drinking enough water. I have tried absolutely everything to increase my water intake. Alarms on my phone, rubber bands on my wrist, reminders and prompts by friends and twitter feeds, and trying every brand of water in a bottle.
I have a cupboard FULL of water bottles of all shapes and sizes in an attempt to find just.the.right.one. I have FINALLY found it.
The Tupperware Large Eco Water bottle has sparked my love of water and EASE of hydration. In just a few short weeks, my water intake has reached the minimum at least 3/4 of the time. That is a HUGE NSV for me. Shooting for 100% is the goal for February. What I love the most about this bottle is the shape. It is such a natural fit is incredible. Additionally, the large lid and larger than the norm spout make this my best friend. The fact that it is eco-friendly is just an added plus and the $$ we are saving is amazing!
• The perfect and sustainable solution for storing water or other liquids.
• Features a large tab for easy opening and closing.
• Watertight cap prevents spills.
• Ergonomic, tapered and contoured design fits easily in your hand or when storing in the fridge.
• Stable on the table and countertop due to its wide base.
• The wide mouth makes the bottles easy to clean and to refill.
• Ideal for storing water in the refrigerator or for taking to work, school, the gym, around the house, traveling, etc.
• Comes in multiple colors to personalize for each member in the family.
• The Eco Large Water Bottle is also perfect for serving water at the table.
• The Eco Medium Water Bottle is a great in-between size. Fits perfectly in backpacks and is easy to carry.
• The Eco Small Water Bottle fits in most purses and bicycle bottle holders.
From the Weight Watchers article base : Water is necessary to maintain a healthy body temperature, to digest food, to transport nutrients to the tissues, to remove waste and even to breathe (we lose a lot of water through exhalation, as well as through perspiration and excretion). “Water is needed for virtually every body function,” says Newgent. “That doesn’t change just because it’s cold outside.”
What tips do you have for drinking more water? What features does your favorite water bottle have?